Screencast: How to make an album using an iPhone
https://umich.app.box.com/file/400582835697
(Once you are on the page, you must download it from the right hand corner and watch it on the quick time player).
Hello, my name is Stacia Serafin. Welcome to my screencast assignment for class 643. Today, I wanted to explain how to make a photo album on an iPhone. The reason why I chose this topic is because I have been getting questions lately on how to make an album. For certain jobs you may acquire in the future you might have to take photos and submit them from your phone to your employer. For example, if you are a counselor you may have to take photos of your client and your clients living conditions or it could be an internship where you are taking before and after photos of a project.
(Once you are on the page, you must download it from the right hand corner and watch it on the quick time player).
Hello, my name is Stacia Serafin. Welcome to my screencast assignment for class 643. Today, I wanted to explain how to make a photo album on an iPhone. The reason why I chose this topic is because I have been getting questions lately on how to make an album. For certain jobs you may acquire in the future you might have to take photos and submit them from your phone to your employer. For example, if you are a counselor you may have to take photos of your client and your clients living conditions or it could be an internship where you are taking before and after photos of a project.
There are three different ways you can make and share an album. Option one is useful when you already have some pictures on your camera.
Option 1:
Click on photos app
go to ‘all photos’
Select (right hand corner)
select photos you want in album
click Add Too in center tab on bottom of screen
name new album
save
Option 2:
Left hand corner of photos app
hit plus bar
new album
name
select photos
done
Option 3:
Click plus bar left hand corner
new shared album
name album
select someone to send it to
create album
Comments
Post a Comment